Search This Blog

5 April 2015

March Favourites 2015 Including Too Faced & Marc Jacobs

1. Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate bar Eyeshadow Palette $65
Omg I am so in love with the second edition of The Chocolate Bar palette. Not only does it have a nice pigment but it applies seamlessly and smells so delicious. The colour combination is sensational. It's also versatile because I can easily create a look for day or take it up a notch for a night time look. I bought this at Mecca Maxima.



2. Maybelline Brow Drama Scultping Mascara RRP A$12.95
This stuff is amazing.  It comes in two shades which are medium brown and dark brown. I use it in
combination with an eyebrow pencil as my eyebrows are quiet thin and the mascara really helps to give them more body.



3. Marc Jacobs Daisy Sorbet 50ml RRP A$79
This perfume is just divine! I first smelt it the other week when I called into Mecca Maxima and I just had to go back and grab it! When I wear it I feel empowered! It's so fresh, fruity and delicious! It features notes of pink grapefruit, pear, passion fruit, wisteria, jasmine, muguet, violet wood, cedar wood, and musk. This scent does not disappoint!!!



4. Thisworks Perfect Legs Skin Miracle A$74

If you already read my Thisworks review you will already know I am a massive fan of this product. For anyone who's got dry, dull looking legs this stuff will transform them. It really is a miracle because I have major problems with dermatitis and this product still manages to make my legs look half decent if I apply it for a night out. It also has a slight tint to it which is perfect because it's subtle. Great if your going to a special event or if your skin just needs a little pick me up!



5. Thisworks In Transit Camera Close-up A$59
Once again I have already reviewed this product and I love it because it doesn't make me break out! I was previously having problems with pimples appearing across my forehead which turns out was from my Napoleon set primer which was making my skin too oily. This stuff makes my makeup feel light and airy. This product is also great for making your pores look more refined!

6. The Happy Cookbook by Lola Berry
I think nutritionist Lola Berry's new book is truly fantastic. Her aim in life is to be the Steve Irwin of Fruit and Veggies and I think she has achieved it! For anyone who is keen to start a healthier lifestyle you should check out her book. It is loaded with plenty of nutritious recipes including Smoothies, loaves and spreads, salads and veggies, patties, fritters and burgers, surf and turf, divine desserts, sweet treats and a festive menu. She also teaches you about leading a healthier lifestyle and touches on subjects such as emotional eating and cravings.
I am looking forward to making Macadamia-crusted chicken with greens, Choc mousse with berry sauce, Pineapple crumble with vegan mint and lime ice cream and Cookie dough cake batter smoothie.


Love Prue xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment